Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two days left before the move and they are finally interested in peeing in our own yard!

I've been trying to get Arliss to do his "business" in our yard since June 16, 2005. Up until about a week ago he would only use the yard in two situations. 1. During a prolonged period of heavy rain. 2. As a last resort during a snowstorm. When Tonka joined us in March of 2007, he avoided using the yard too. I mean really, what is the problem with the yard? Now just days before we are moving to our new house, they are loving going on the lawn. Such typical Pug behavior, they are incredible. I wonder if they will pee on our new lawn? I guess I will let you know on Thursday!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Punchbugpug said...

Good luck with the move! We gave you an award...check out our blog.