Thursday, January 15, 2009

Arliss banging on the door, finally caught on film!

For those non-believers, here is proof that Arliss bangs on the door when he needs something. It usually means that he is hungry but lately it also means "carry me outside so I can make you freeze while you wait for me to pretend to pee. I will then go inside and pee in your office while you are not looking." BTW- Arliss and Tonka are still wearing sweatshirts because I had just taken them outside to "do business". The idea behind the sweatshirts is that they might be able to tolerate the bone chilling temperatures for a minute or two longer than usual which could result in them actually getting things done in one trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bang on the door, too! It helps motivate my Mama and Papi.

I really like the animal print that Tonka is wearing. How classy.

Stay warm, friends.