Arliss and H had a fun weekend. On Saturday they frolicked in the park and on Saturday night they had an unsupervised play date while the humans went to dinner. When we returned home after dinner there was overwhelming evidence that the pugs had a wonderful time.
- Exhibit A: Living Room Rug was upturned
- Exhibit B: Hallway Rug was pushed to the side
- Exhibit C: Pillows on bed were disturbed
- Exhibit D: Dog Toy Bag was 1/2 empty and toys were strewn around the living room
- Exhibit E: Both pugs fell asleep early and woke up late
- Exhibit F: Water bowl was almost empty