Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Arliss + Farrell = A Good Time

Farrell has a few nicknames for Arliss. Her favorite is Arlist, then puggy and finally, puggy baby. The first time she met Arliss she was really excited and I was really nervous. I wasn't sure how Arliss would behave around children. When they met, Farrell's first instinct was to chase "puggy baby" so I told her that she shouldn't chase Arliss because he was just a baby pug and he might get scared. I also told her not to sneak up on him and I told her that she shouldn't try and touch his eyes. Little did I know that she would commit each puggy rule to memory. Now when she and her big brother Seixas talk about Arliss they usually include a rule or two. Hearing my words come out of their mouths is absolutely embarrassing. What an obnoxious pug owner I am.

No comments: