Sunday, January 08, 2006

WFH - Work from Home

I am fortunate to be able to work from home when I want to. Anyone who works from home can tell you there are pros and cons. I would like to talk about something that is both a pro and a con. . . working with Arliss. I was working from home last Friday and I was very busy. Arliss kept trying to get me to pick him up. He wanted to fall asleep in my arms, but I simply had no time for this. He was so persistant , he was driving me nuts! I did something sort of crazy and over-the-top, even for me. I put his bed on the table next to my laptop and I plopped him in his bed. IT WORKED! As soon as I put him in his bed he fell asleep for almost 3 hours.

2 comments:

iTripped said...

I've done something similar when I have taken our pug, Louise, into the office with me. It started out like this , but very quickly ended up like this.

Oh well, at least I got my work done.

elvisplives said...

If you haven't already, you must post this in the Flickr group Your Dog's Nose!